miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

Get a credit card in US $ online

There is the possibility of having an account abroad in dollars $ with the card Payoneer, which is generated by the creation of an account via the internet, backed by The Bank Of America, you can créate your account through this link.

To withdraw the money from your Payoneer card can do so from any ATM where you can withdraw $, in any of the countries where ATMs allow you to withdraw $, around the world.

By your affiliate you earn $25 when you make your first recharge, remember that it is a prepaid card no credit, you can withdraw the money if desired at any ATM worldwide, or pay at any point of sale since it is a MasterCard card.

This account Payoneer MasterCard is ideal to become a seller on Amazon.com, ebay etc. Since they are associated and you can receive your payments through there.

Once created your account to Payoneer MasterCard send you your card to the address which you placed, over the course of 2 weeks it you already have in your home, I recommend you put your correct address so that it reaches you, I must confess that when I register I didn't desire by that I thought that not send it me but one day came from the University and the watchman of my residential complex I give myself. Since that time I have been using it.

Once you have it in hand you must proceed to actívate it with the steps that she brings in its envelope, also you will be sending e-mails to keep you aware of receiving it and activate it.


It is ideal for people who have pages web or sunup and receive foreign payments in $,bloggers and youtubers, who work with Google Adsense or another company affiliated with this platform.
It is an excellent banking platform, truth that my has worked perfectly and I am willing to help them in requiring it.

The card will come to you as follows way


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgl_HMVubsmm5EWoJG9kQk8qfr9xiQtW5oYYF9EuxitRpjNK7dIwqJy7QDFtIhuh57JRAFuahFU2yNEl5WXM_alshlVvIGFnU02kcsYp9lDtRFCaIBvR4V9ChAxFa9nizF4png6Q3PbuiA/s320/carta-payoneer-con-tarjeta.jpg
I leave you the link to register http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/1my2bg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ultimos